Helps prevent skin breakdown by:
• Soft terry cushioning lines the sleeve, no seams, no overlapping of fabric.
• Reciprocating heal reduces fabric creases in front of ankle and enhances proper fit and sleeve stability.
• Decreased slippage down the leg helps prevent mid-calf secondary ulcer due to friction
co-efficiencies between the sleeve and wrap.
• Sleeve fabric designed with vertically packed stitching decreases vertical collapse.
Edema Reactive Compression Wrap
• Easily controlled compression application with Advanced Compression Wrap.
• Wrap provides stable compression levels during treatment for up to 7 days.
• Shade Change technology helps ensures proper desired graduated pressure.
• Allows skin respiration unlike other compression systems.
• Decreases wound maceration by fabric wicking.
The wrap has been designed specifically for the treatment of leg ulcers. By using higher denier spandex yarns combined with a unique weave structure, the wrap maintains sustained compression not found in any other multi-layer systems. Sustained compression helps prevent slippage down the leg, unlike other compression systems that have a high creep factor.
This means that over time the system stays in place maintaining accurate compression levels enhancing
the therapeutic effect of compression.